- Create an NTFS filesystem.
- Dump a files content to the standard output.
- Efficiently clone, backup, restore or rescue NTFS.
- Locate the files which use the given sectors or clusters.
- Compare two NTFS filesystems and tell the differences.
- Copy a file to an NTFS volume.
- Check and fix some common errors, clear the LogFile and make Windows
perform a thorough check next time it boots.
- Show information about NTFS or one of the files or directories within it.
- Show, or set, an NTFS filesystems volume label.
- List information about files in a directory residing on an NTFS.
- Read-write NTFS userspace driver.
- Resize NTFS without losing data.
- Recover deleted files from NTFS.
The tools were written by Anton Altaparmakov, Carmelo Kintana, Cristian Klein,
Erik Sornes, Giang Nguyen, Holger Ohmacht, Lode Leroy, Matthew J. Fanto, Per
Olofsson, Richard Russon, Szabolcs Szakacsits, Yura Pakhuchiy and Yuval Fledel.