masstransit - search for train stations and departures
[-h] [-dqv] [-b backends
Maemo application allowing to search for train stations and get departure times.
- show program's version number and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -b BACKENDS, --backends=BACKENDS
- what backend(s) to enable (comma separated)
- -e EXCLUDE_BACKENDS,
- what backend(s) to exclude (comma separated)
- -I, --insecure
- do not validate SSL
- -d, --debug
- display debug messages. Set up it twice to more verbosity
- -q, --quiet
- display only error messages
- -v, --verbose
- display info messages
- file to save logs
- -a, --save-responses
- save every response
The -c and --condition is a flexible way to filter and get only interesting
results. It supports conditions on numerical values, dates, durations and
strings. Dates are given in YYYY-MM-DD or YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM format. Durations
look like XhYmZs where X, Y and Z are integers. Any of them may be omitted.
For instance, YmZs, XhZs or Ym are accepted. The syntax of one expression is
" field operator value
". The field to test is always the left
member of the expression.
The field is a member of the objects returned by the command. For example, a
bank account has "balance", "coming" or "label"
- Test if object.field is equal to the value.
- Test if object.field is not equal to the value.
- Test if object.field is greater than the value. If object.field is date,
return true if value is before that object.field.
- Test if object.field is less than the value. If object.field is date,
return true if value is after that object.field.
- This operator is available only for string fields. It works like the Unix
standard grep command, and returns True if the pattern specified in
the value is in object.field.
You can make a expression combinations with the keywords " AND
, " OR "
an " LIMIT "
keyword can be used to limit the number of items upon which
running the expression. LIMIT
can only be placed at the end of the
expression followed by the number of elements you want.
boobank ls --condition 'label=Livret A'
Display only the "Livret A" account.
boobank ls --condition 'balance>10000'
Display accounts with a lot of money.
boobank history account@backend --condition 'label|rewe'
Get transactions containing "rewe".
boobank history account@backend --condition 'date>2013-12-01 AND date<2013-12-09'
Get transactions betweens the 2th December and 8th December 2013.
boobank history account@backend --condition 'date>2013-12-01 LIMIT 10'
Get transactions after the 2th December in the last 10 transactions
Copyright(C) 2010-2017 Julien Hébert
For full copyright information see the COPYING file in the weboob package.
Home page: http://weboob.org/applications/masstransit