QtiPlot - Data Analysis and Scientific Plotting
This manual page documents briefly the qtiplot
command. This manual page
was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not
have a manual page.
is a powerful data analysis and scientific plotting program. It
has an easy to use graphical user interface and a spreadsheet calculator, a
good fitting wizard and more. It can import project files from the Origin
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options
starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Show about dialog and exit
- Start QtiPlot with the default settings
- Show command line options
- Start QtiPlot in language XX ('en', 'fr', 'de', ...)
- Show QtiPlot manual in a standalone window
- Print QtiPlot version and release date
- Execute the script file given as argument
This manual page was written by Gudjon I. Gudjonsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
for Debian GNU/Linux, but may be used by others.
QtiPlot was written by Ion Vasilief and more.