QucsDigi - A wrapper script for digital simulations.
] infile outfile time
dir bindir vlibs
is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup
a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal,
small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has
finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window.
The software aims to support all kinds of circuit simulation types, e.g. DC, AC,
S-parameter, harmonic balance analysis, noise analysis, etc.
is a wrapper script for digital simulations performed by Qucs.
The program utilizes the FreeHDL
compiler in order to convert the VHDL
output of Qucs into a C++ program. Thereafter this C++ source is compiled and
linked to a binary. This binary is then executed and its VCD output file is
converted to a Qucs dataset.
- the filename of the VHDL file to be simulated located in the directory
specified in DIR
- the filename of the Qucs dataset file to be produced
- duration of the digital simulation
- the name of the directory where the simulation is going to be
- the location where the qucsconv program is installed
- a -Wl linker option passing extraneous libraries against which resulting
simulation binary is linked
The latest version of Qucs can always be obtained from
Known bugs are documented within the BUGS file. Report bugs to
Copyright © 2005 Michael Margraf
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Written by Michael Margraf <firstname.lastname@example.org> and
Stefan Jahn <email@example.com>.