XmAddressBook - XmAddressbook is a X11/Motif based address book program.
[options] [standard X options]
is a X11/Motif based address book program. It allows the
user to enter addressbook type information. It saves its data in a text file.
It can output the addressbook in Postscript. It also has a Curses interface
for searching and viewing the address book.
- -help or -h
- The options for the program
- -convert or -c
- Convert old rolo .rolodex file to XmAddressbook format.
- -convert1.1 or -c1.1 SourceFilename Destination Filename
- Convert XmAddressbook 1.0.X files to XmAddressbook 1.1 format.
- -user or -u User's_Home_Directory
- Another user's .xmaddressbook.dat file
- -version or -v Get program version
- -curses Use the Curses interface.
accepts all of the standard X Toolkit command line options.
This program accepts the usual defaults for toolkit applications.
It uses the PRINTER and/or LASER environment variables to determine what printer
- to get the default host and display number.
Only searches by name, company, and remarks; not by the other fields.
Copyright 1994,1995 Boyd Fletcher and Old Dominion University
Center For Coastal Physical Oceanography
Old Dominion University