q4wine - runs GUI utility for Wine applications and prefixes management.
Q4Wine is a Qt4 http://www.qtsoftware.com/
GUI for W.I.N.E.
It will help you manage wine prefixes and installed
- Can export Qt color theme into wine colors settings.
- Can easy work with different wine versions at same time;
- Integrated Wine AppDB browser;
- Easy creating, deleting and managing prefixes (WINEPREFIX);
- Easy controlling for wine process;
- autostart icons support;
- Easy cd-image use;
- FuseISO\Embedded FuseISO mount profiles;
- You can extract icons from PE files (.exe .dll);
- Easy backup and restore for managed prefixes.
- Winetricks support.
- and more...
A summary of options is included below.
- -m, --minimize
- minimize Q4Wine main window on startup
- -h, --help
- display help and exit
- -v, --version
- output version information and exit
- -b, --binary
- open run dialog for wine binary to execute wine binary
if OK or -1
if serious troubles
- The Q4Wine main gui program
- The Q4Wine command line interface program
- The Q4Wine runner helper program
- Directory containing Q4Wine's shared libraries
- Directory containing Q4Wine config, icons, database and temporary files.
Q4Wine is available thanks to the work of many to all people, who was involved
in development process, testing, bugreporting, packaging or translation
creation. For a full listing of the authors, please see the file
in the top-level directory of the source distribution.
- Alexey S. Malakhov (brezerk) <brezerk at gmail.com>
- Project maintainer, lead developer, web site designer and developer,
project documentation, support, etc. ;)
- Sergey Skrypnic (opium) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Website developer, hosting administration
- Pavel Zinin (pashazz) <pzinin at gmail.com>
- Winetricks plugin developer
- Dmitry Marakasov (amdmi3) <amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru>
- FreeBSD support fixes
Q4Wine can be distributed under the terms of the GPLv3 license. A copy of the
license is in the file LICENSE
in the top-level directory of the source
The most recent public
version of Wine can be downloaded from
The latest snapshot of the code may be obtained via GIT
on how to do this, please see
Q4Wine, development headquarters, is at http://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua
This website contains a great deal of information about Q4Wine.
If you find a bug in Q4Wine please report it to < brezerk at
> or directly to Q4Wine bug tracker