q4wine-helper - run Windows program in Q4Wine helper enveropment.
is a console utility for Q4Wine which helps to handle Wine
application exit status and its stdout\stderr output logging.
A summary of options is included below.
- sets current prefix name
- sets WINEDEBUG variable
- run with output in console
- sets DISPLAY variable
- sets program niceness. See man nice(1) for details
- sets program virtual desktop resolution
- sets program binary
- sets program args
- sets program working directory
- sets program LANG variable
- sets WINEDLLOVERRIDES variable
if OK or -1
if serious troubles
- The Q4Wine main gui program
- The Q4Wine command line interface program
- The Q4Wine runner helper program
- Directory containing Q4Wine's shared libraries
- Directory containing Q4Wine config, icons, database and temporary files.
Q4Wine is available thanks to the work of many to all people, who were involved
in development process, testing, bugreporting, packaging or translation
creation. For a full listing of the authors, please see the file
in the top-level directory of the source distribution.
- Alexey S. Malakhov (brezerk) <brezerk at gmail.com>
- Project maintainer, lead developer, web site designer and developer,
project documentation, support, etc. ;)
- Sergey Skrypnic (opium) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Website developer, hosting administration
- Pavel Zinin (pashazz) <pzinin at gmail.com>
- Winetricks plugin developer
- Dmitry Marakasov (amdmi3) <amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru>
- FreeBSD support fixes
Q4Wine can be distributed under the terms of the GPLv3 license. A copy of the
license is in the file LICENSE
in the top-level directory of the source
The most recent public
version of wine can be downloaded from
The latest snapshot of the code may be obtained via GIT
on how to do this, please see
Q4Wine, development headquarters, is at http://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua
This website contains a great deal of information about Q4Wine.
If you find a bug in Q4Wine please report it to < brezerk at
> or directly to Q4Wine bug tracker