NCR 53C500 based SCSI host adapter driver
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following
driver provides access to the SCSI
bus connected to an NCR 53C500 based PC-Card SCSI host adapter or an Adaptec
AHA-2920 on the PCI bus.
The following devices are currently supported by the
- I-O DATA PCSC-DV
- KME KXLC002 (TAXAN ICD-400PN, etc.), KXLC004, and UJDCD450
- Macnica Miracle SCSI-II mPS110
- Media Intelligent MSC-110, MSC-200
- New Media Corporation BASICS SCSI
- Qlogic Fast SCSI
- RATOC REX-9530, REX-5572 (SCSI only)
The following error messages are sometimes returned:
- SCSI BUS RESET failed
- Usually returned when a failure occurs during the bus reset.
- CMD_NOP failed
- No operation or the operation has failed.
- A failure occurred during the DMA read/write operations.
driver should return
] when any of the previously noted
device driver has been developed for
/pc98 and ported to
driver first appeared in FreeBSD 2.2
with PAO and
merged in FreeBSD 4.2
driver was written by
. This manual page was written
by Tom Rhodes
and Noriaki Mitsunaga