Naev - A 2D space trading and combat game.
] [ DATA
is a space trading and combat game, inspired by Escape Velocity.
Played from a top-down perspective with isometric sprites, the player is free to
explore the galaxy as they see fit, trading or pirating their way to a vast
Naev is set in a futuristic science fiction environment, in which the player
finds himself in the wake of a massive galactic cataclysm which erupted from
the Sol system and destroyed everything within tens of lightyears, resulting
in a massive, volatile nebula.
- -d, --datapath dir
- Specifies a custom path for all user data (saves, screenshots, etc.)
- Enables the universe editor (accessible via main menu).
- Generates CSV output from ndata for development purposes.
- -F, --fps number
- Limits frames per second to number
- -f, --fullscreen
- Runs the game in full-screen mode
- -G, --generate
- Regenerates the nebula images (slow)
- -H number
- Sets the window height to number
- -h, --help
- Display a help message and exit
- -J, --Joystick string
- Use joystick whose name contains string
- -j, --joystick number
- Use joystick number
- -M, --mute
- Disables sound
- -N, --nondata
- Disables single-file ndata loading, falling back to laid-out files.
- -m, --mvol number
- Sets the music volume to number
- -S, --sound
- Forcibly enables sound
- -s, --svol number
- Sets the sound volume to number
- -V, --vsync
- Limits frames per second to screen refresh rate
- -v, --version
- Prints the version and exits
- -W number
- Sets the window width to number
Bugs and feature requests can be filed at:
Originally written by Edgar Simo <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Currently developed
by the Naev Team.
An exhaustive list of contributors can be found at:
Visit the official homepage: http://naev.org/