imazeninja - a simple automated iMaze client
] [ -H
] ] [
] [ -s
] [ -t
is an automated non-interactive TCP/IP client for the
multi-player network action game iMaze.
- Print command line option help.
- -H server-host[:server-port]
- The host and port imazesrv(6) is using.
- Use an inverse strategy: imazeninja runs away from the nearest player
- -m message
- Message that is sent to other players when they are killed.
- Use quickturn if available.
- -s shot-percentage
- Probability that imazeninja will shoot when no shot of his is
there. Default is 100.
- -t color-index
- Run towards player with color color-index as reported by
is really dumb.