xpilot-ng-replay - Playback an XPilot session.
- If filename is a dash - then standard input is used. Valid options
- Set the scale reduction factor for saving operations. Valid scale factors
are in the range [0.01 - 1.0].
- Set the gamma correction factor when saving scaled frames. Valid gamma
correction factors are in the range [0.1 - 10].
- Save frames compressed using the "compress" program.
-fps "value", -FPS
- Set the number of frames per second used for replay and recording.
- Start playing immediately.
- Loop after playing.
- In addition to the pushbuttons you can use the following keys:
- - move forwards to the next frame.
- - move backwards to the next frame.
- - move backwards to the first frame.
- - mark the current frame as the first frame to be saved.
- - mark the current frame as the last frame to be saved.
- - save the marked frames in PPM format.
- WARNING: saving many frames takes HUGE amounts of diskspace!
- - save the marked frames in XPilot Recording format.
- - quit the program.