http-stress - simple http parallel client for http server stress measurements.
[:verify=true] [:port=80] [:forks=5] [:cycles=5] [:sleep=0]
[host] [url1] [url2] [...]
is a simple http command-client which fetches randomly
selected urls from the host specified. The program creates parallel client
forks where each client cycles through the specified number of times.
- The XXXXX is true or false. If true then the urls are first fetched
one by one in order with the http result headers displayed to the standard
- The XXXXX can be any legal port number, default 80.
- The XXXXXX number of hits for each client fork, default 5.
- The XXXXX number of client forks running in parallel, default
- The number of seconds X to sleep after sending the http request and
before reading the response. Defaults to 0.
- The host defaults to localhost.
- The url defaults to /. Multiple urls may be specified.
author: George J. Carrette