XpGetPageDimensions - Gets the page dimensions for the current printer settings.
cc [ flag... ] file... -lXp [ library... ]
( display, print_context,
width, height, reproducible_area
Display * display
unsigned short * width
unsigned short * height
XRectangle * reproducible_area
- Specifies a pointer to the Display structure; returned from
- A pre-existing print context.
- Returns the pixel width of the page currently selected in the print
- Returns the pixel height of the page currently selected in the print
- Returns the net reproducible area of the page currently selected in the
print context, expressed in pixel offsets and dimensions.
XpGetPageDimensions considers the medium currently selected in the print context
(derived in part from default-medium, default-input-tray, input-trays-medium,
content-orientation, default-resolution), and returns the total width and
height of the page in pixels, and the net reproducible area within the total
width and height. The net reproducible area is the portion of the page on
which the printer is physically capable of placing ink.
XpGetPageDimensions returns a Status of 0 on failure, or 1 on success.
- A valid print context-id has not been set prior to making this call.