Manual Reference Pages - GRISBI (1)
grisbi - Personal finance tracking program based on GTK
This manual page documents briefly the
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
grisbi is a personal finance tracking program with a
lot of features:
* bank, cash and passive accounts
* several accounts at the same time
* several currencies, including euro
* arbitrary currency for every operation
* money interchange fees
* switch to euro account per account
* describe operations with relatives, categories, sub-categories, notes
* transfers between accounts, even for accounts of different currencies
* reconciled balances
* automatic and manual expiries
* automatic recall of last operation for every relatives
* nice and easy user interface
* online user manual
* QIF import/export
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long
options starting with two dashes (-).
A summary of options is included below.
-?, --help ||
Show summary of options.
Show version of program.
This manual page was written by Benjamin Drieu <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
|--> ||GRISBI (1) ||August 22, 2002 |
Visit the GSP FreeBSD Man Page Interface.
Output converted with manServer 1.07.