* epoch was previously initialized with ck_epoch_init.
* stack was previously initialized with ck_stack_init.
record = malloc(sizeof *record);
* We are using an epoch section here to guarantee no
* nodes in the stack are deleted while we are dereferencing
* them. This is needed here because there are multiple writers.
* If there was only one thread popping from the this stack,
* then there is no need to ck_epoch_begin/ck_epoch_end.
/* Logically delete an object. */
s = ck_stack_pop_upmc(stack);
* Wait until no threads could possibly have a reference to the
* object we just popped (assume all threads are simply executing
/* It is now safe to physically delete the object. */