Manual Reference Pages - IIR (4)
- Intel Integrated RAID controller and ICP Vortex driver
To compile this driver into the kernel,
place the following lines in your
kernel configuration file:
.Cd device pci
.Cd device scbus
.Cd device iir
Alternatively, to load the driver as a
module at boot time, place the following line in
driver claims to interface with the Intel integrated
RAID controller cards, and all versions of the
ICP Vortex controllers (including FC).
Controllers supported by the
- Intel RAID Controller SRCMR
- Intel Server RAID Controller U3-l (SRCU31a)
- Intel Server RAID Controller U3-1L (SRCU31La)
- Intel Server RAID Controller U3-2 (SRCU32)
- All past and future releases of Intel and ICP RAID Controllers.
- Intel RAID Controller SRCU21 (discontinued)
- Intel RAID Controller SRCU31 (older revision, not compatible)
- Intel RAID Controller SRCU31L (older revision, not compatible)
The SRCU31 and SRCU31L can be updated via a firmware update available
driver is supported and maintained by
.An Achim Leubner Aq Achim_Leubner@adaptec.com .
This manual page was written by
.An Tom Rhodes Aq trhodes@FreeBSD.org
and is based on information supplied by the driver authors and the website of
.An Mike Smith Aq msmith@FreeBSD.org .
Visit the GSP FreeBSD Man Page Interface.
Output converted with manServer 1.07.