anemone - wiggling tentacles.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-arms number
] [-width number
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class,
or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 40000 (0.04 seconds.).
- -arms number
- Arms. 2 - 500. Default: 128.
- -finpoints number
- Tentacles. 3 - 200. Default: 64.
- -withdraw number
- Frequency that the arms withdraw. Arms withdraw on randomly generated
values between 1 and 11; this value determines the maximum value of that
range. So 100 spends a lot of time withdrawn, while 1000,000 tends not to
withdraw at all. Default: 1200.
- -turnspeed number
- How fast it turns. At zero, not at all, all they way up to thousands which
are very fast indeed. Default: 50.
- -width number
- Thickness. 1 - 10. Default: 2.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources
stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002 by Gabriel Finch. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.