avahi-dnsconfd - Unicast DNS server from mDNS/DNS-SD configuration daemon
avahi-dnsconfd connects to a running avahi-daemon and runs the script
for each unicast
DNS server that is announced on the local LAN. This is useful for configuring
unicast DNS servers in a DHCP-like fashion with mDNS.
- -D | --daemonize
- Daemonize after startup and redirect log messages to syslog.
- -s | --syslog
- Log to syslog instead of STDERR. Implied by --daemonize.
- -k | --kill
- Kill an already running avahi-dnsconfd. (equivalent to sending a
- -r | --refresh
- Tell an already running avahi-dnsconfd to refresh the DNS server data.
(equivalent to sending a SIGHUP)
- -c | --check
- Return 0 as return code when avahi-dnsconfd is already running.
- -h | --help
- Show help
- -v | --version
- Show version information
: the script to run
when a DNS server is found or removed.
: avahi-dnsconfd will shutdown. This is issued by passing
--kill to avahi-daemon.
: avahi-dnsconfd will refresh the DNS server data.
The Avahi Developers <avahi (at) lists (dot) freedesktop (dot) org>; Avahi
is available from http://avahi.org/
This man page was written using xml2man(1)
by Oliver Kurth.