unformatted text extractor for Apertium
apertium is the application that extract unformatted
text from documents.
Copyright © 2005, 2006 Universitat d'Alacant / Universidad de Alicante.
This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of
the GNU General
Many... lurking in the dark and waiting for you!
- Specifies the format of the input and output files which can have these
- (default value) Input and output files are in text format.
- Input and output files are in “html” format. This
“html” is the one acceptd by the vast majority of web
- Input and output files are in “rtf” format. The accepted
“rtf” is the one generated by Microsoft WordPad and
Microsoft Office up to and including BOffice 97.
- Input file (stdin by default).
- Output file (stdout by default).