blockdiag - generate block-diagram image file from spec-text file.
This manual page documents briefly the blockdiag commands.
blockdiag is a program that generate block-diagram image
file from spec-text file.
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options
starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a
complete description, see the SEE ALSO.
The programs are documented fully by
- show program's version number and exit
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options
- -a, --antialias
- Pass diagram image to anti-alias filter
- -c FILE, --config=FILE
- read configurations from FILE
- -o FILE
- write diagram to FILE
- -f FONT, --font=FONT
- use FONT to draw diagram
- use FONTMAP file to draw diagram
- -s, --separate
- Separate diagram images for each group
- -T TYPE
- Output diagram as TYPE format
- Do not output doctype definition tags (SVG only)
- do not make transparent background of diagram (PNG only)
blockdiag was written by Takeshi Komiya <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This manual page was written by Kouhei Maeda
<email@example.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by