bnilist - list contents of a Battle.net icon file
] [--] [ bnifile
is a simple program which will list all the icons stored in a BNI
file along with their attributes. Additionally, information is displayed from
the TGA header in the same format as tgainfo
(1) would use. Some simple
sanity checks are also done to verify the file is using the same format as
expected by the other bni utilities.
is not specified or is specified as "-", the
standard input will be used.
- -h --help --usage
- Print usage information and exit.
- -v --version
- Print its version number and exit.
- Signal end of options. Any further arguments will be treated as filenames
even if they begin with a "-".
The current version is available with the bnetd distribution at:
The purpose of some of the fields in the BNI format are not known. Only
true-color formats are currently supported.
- Marco Ziech (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
- Ross Combs (email@example.com)