ed2k - aMule eD2k link parser
ed2k [-c <path>] [-t
<num>] [-e] [-l]
Sends the given <eD2k-link> to aMule, i.e. writes it to the file
~/.aMule/ED2KLinks, which will be checked by aMule every second for links.
- [ -c <path>, --config-dir=<path>
- Read config from <path> instead of home
- [ -t, --category=<num> ]
- Set category for passed eD2k links to <num>
- [ -e, --emulecollection ]
- Loads all link found in the emulecollection given as
- [ -l, --list ]
- Lists all link found in the emulecollection given as
- [ -h, --help ]
- Prints a short usage description.
- [ -v, --version ]
- Displays the current version number.
- [ eD2k-link ]
- Adds an eD2k-link to the core.
The eD2k link to be added can be:
- a file link (ed2k://|file|...), it will be added to the download
- a server link (ed2k://|server|...), it will be added to the server
- a serverlist link, in which case all servers in the list will be added to
the server list;
- a magnet link;
- an emulecollection file.
The order in which you give the parameters is important.
You can give more than one link, and every link can have it's own params.
For example ed2k <link1> -t2 <link2> will download
<link1> in standard category and <link2> in
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in
our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in
e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member.
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>