ekb_ginsert - manual page for ekb_ginsert 2.0
Generate a set of training examples from an E inference list (i.e. an EPCL trace
of a proof run) and insert it into a knowledge base.
- Print a short description of program usage and options.
- Print the version number of the program.
- Verbose comments on the progress of the program. The short form or the
long form without the optional argument is equivalent to
- Give the name of the new problem. If not given, the program will take the
name of the first input file, or, if <stdin> is read, a name of the
form '__problem__i', where i is magically computed from the existing
- Select the knowledge base. If not given, select E_KNOWLEDGE.
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Please include the following, if
* The version of the package as reported by eprover --version
* The operating system and version.
* The exact command line that leads to the unexpected behaviour.
* A description of what you expected and what actually happend.
* If possible all input files necessary to reproduce the bug.
Copyright © 1999-20012 by Stephan Schulz, email@example.com
This program is a part of the support structure for the E equational theorem
prover. You can find the latest version of the E distribution as well as
additional information at http://www.eprover.org
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with
this program (it should be contained in the top level directory of the
distribution in the file COPYING); if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
The original copyright holder can be contacted as
Stephan Schulz Technische Universitaet Muenchen Fakultaet fuer Informatik
Arcisstrasse 20 D-80290 Muenchen Germany