MBK_OUT_LO - define the logical output format of mbk and genlib
setenv MBK_OUT_LO format
See the file man1/alc_origin.1.
sets the logical output format of the mbk data structure. The
files resulting of the work on mbk will have the given format.
- valid formats are :
- - al, alx, that are alliance logical formats
- cct, that is genrad hilo netlist format
- edi, that is edif standart netlist format
- hns, fns, fne, fdn, hdn, that are vti
- spi, that's spice netlist
- vst, that is structural vhdl description
"MBK_OUT_LO : 'xxx' unknown format"
The argument given to the setenv is not a legal logical
output format for mbk. You must changed it before any other action.
setenv MBK_OUT_LO al
See the file man1/alc_bug_report.1.