mcron - a program to run tasks at regular (or not) intervals
Run an mcron process according to the specifications in the FILES (`-' for
standard input), or use all the files in ~/.config/cron (or the deprecated
~/.cron) with .guile or .vixie extensions.
- -v, --version
- Display version
- -h, --help
- Display this help message
- -sN, --schedule[=]N
- Display the next N jobs that will be run by mcron
- -d, --daemon
- Immediately detach the program from the terminal and run as a daemon
- -i, --stdin=(guile|vixie) Format of data passed as standard
- file arguments (default guile)
Written by Dale Mellor
Report bugs to email@example.com.
mcron (mcron 1.0.8)
Copyright © 2003, 2006, 2014 Dale Mellor
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The full documentation for mcron
is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If
programs are properly installed at your site,
- info mcron
should give you access to the complete manual.