minctoraw - copy data from a MINC file.
minctoraw [options] mincfile
dumps a chunk of MINC file data to standard output in the
format of your choice.
This program is largely superceded by mincextract
- Write out data as 8-bit integers
- Write out data as 16-bit integers
- Write out data as 32-bit integers
- Superseded by -int
- Write out data as single precision floating-point values
- Write out data as double precision floating-point values
- Write out signed data (applies only to integer types)
- Write out unsigned data (applies only to integer types)
- -range low high
- Specify the range of output values
- Normalize integer pixel values to file max and min (Default)
- Turn off pixel normalization
- Print summary of command-line options and exit.
- Print the program's version number and exit.