mogfiledebug -- Dump gobs of information about a FID
$ mogfiledebug --trackers=host --domain=foo --key=bar
$ mogfiledebug --trackers=host --fid=1234
Utility for troubleshooting problemic files in a mogilefs cluster. Also useful
for verification or testing new setups.
Finds as much information about a file as it can. All of the paths, any queues
it might be sitting in, etc. Will then test all of the paths, MD5 hash their
contents, and check the file lengths. If you see errors about a FID in
mogilefsd's logs plugging it through mogfiledebug should illuminate most of
the potential issues.
This is also useful information for posting to the mailing list, along with the
error you had.
- Use these MogileFS trackers to negotiate with.
- Set the MogileFS domain to use.
- The key to inspect. Can be an arbitrary string.
- A numeric fid to inspect. Provide this as an alternative to a domain/key
- Whether to print, stat, or fetch each path. The default is to fetch (and
checksum) the contents of all paths.
None known. Could use more helpful prints, or a longer troubleshooting manual.
Licensed for use and redistribution under the same terms as Perl itself.