qflight - The QuakeForge Light Tool
Takes a .bsp file generated by qfbsp and does light casting from
all the static lights in the map.
accepts the following arguments as a command. Only one command
may be used at a time.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -V, --version
- Show the version of qflight.
takes the following arguments as options.
- -q, --quiet
- Inhibit some of qflight's normal output.
- -v, --verbose
- Display more output than usual.
- -t, --threads (n)
- The number of threads to use.
- -e, --extra
- By default qflight takes one sample from each light point, running with
"-extra" enabled takes four samples and averages them. This
gives smoother lighting/shadows but takes four times as long.
- -d, --distance (n)
- Scales the fade distance of ALL lights. n>1 fades faster, n<1 fades
- -r, --range (n)
- Scales the brightness range of ALL lights without affecting their fade
distance. n>.5 makes them brighter, n<.5 makes them darker.
Colin Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org) ported this to quakeforge from
the original id Software quake utils release.