vdeluser - Delete users from a virtual domain
] [ --no-mailbox
] [ --quiet
This program will take the steps necessary to remove a user from a virtual
For each user listed on the command line, it does the following:
1. It removes the named user's entry from the local password file.
2. It removes any qmail delivery files that point to the named user's mail
3. It removes the user's mail directory and all of its contents (recursively).
If any of the above steps fail, a warning is issued and processing continues.
- -D, --no-mailbox
- Do not delete users that have a mailbox.
- Suppress all status messages.
You must have either created the users subdirectory by hand or run the
program before using this program.
This program expects the environment variable "HOME" to be set, and
executes a change directory to the contents of it before starting. It is also
required that you change user to the domain owner before using these
Bruce Guenter <firstname.lastname@example.org>