view image files
using SDL. Supported file types include
jpeg, gif, png, bmp, ppm, xpm, pcx, tga, and anything else your install of
sdl_image supports. Keyboard controls are escape or q to quit, f to toggle
fullscreen, z to toggle zoom (only in fullscreen), left arrow to go to the
previous image, right arrow to go to the next image, and space to toggle
slideshow. Toggling the zoom and fullscreen or using the arrow keys disables
slideshow mode. File names starting with http:// or ftp:// are interpreted as
URL's and downloaded.
- Start in fullscreen mode
- Show the help screen
- Loud behavior. Print out file names as it displays
- Sleep time between images, in seconds
- Screen resolution (for fullscreen).
- Print the version and exit
- Scale the images to fill the screen (zoom)
Bad jpeg images force the program to exit.
This manpage is inadequate.
Erik Greenwald <email@example.com>