xgrasp - X11 GRASP animation viewer.
] [ -dir
] [ -images
] [ -verbose
] [ -imverbose
displays .gl ("gee"-"el") files which are
GRASP animations from PC land. Most of the options are for debugging and
aren't useful to the users.
- the normal X11 display description.
- show the directory of the gl.
- dump the textfile source to this animation.
- don't do animation, just put images in a loop, press a key to get between
- spew out tons of extra info about the images and fonts as they are
- dump the state of the animation program after it is parsed.
Patrick J. Naughton (email@example.com)
Copyright (c) 1991 by Patrick J. Naughton.
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that
the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright
notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.