Zile - Zile Is Lossy Emacs
Zile is a lightweight Emacs clone that provides a subset of Emacs's
functionality suitable for basic editing.
Run Zile, the lightweight Emacs clone.
- --no-init-file, -q
- do not load ~/.zile
- --funcall, -f FUNC
- call Zile Lisp function FUNC with no arguments
- --load, -l FILE
- load Zile Lisp FILE using the load function
- display this help message and exit
- display version information and exit
- visit FILE using find-file
- +LINE FILE
- visit FILE using find-file, then go to line LINE
Exit status is 0 if OK, 1 if it cannot start up, for example because of an
invalid command-line argument, and 2 if it crashes or runs out of memory.
~/.zile — user's Zile init file
/usr/local/share/doc/zile/dotzile.sample — which contains some useful
code for the init file.
Zile was written by Sandro Sigala, David A. Capello and Reuben Thomas. The Lisp
interpreter is based on code by Scott Lawrence.
Report bugs to email@example.com.
Copyright © 2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc. GNU Zile comes with
ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. You may redistribute copies of Zile under the terms of
the GNU General Public License. For more information about these matters, see
the file named COPYING.