merge zip archives
merges the source zip archives
into the target zip archive
. By default, files in the source
zip archives overwrite existing files of the same name in the target zip
- Ignore directory components in file name comparisons. This option is slow
for archives with many files.
- Display a short help message and exit.
- Ignore case in file name comparisons This option is slow for archives with
- Ask before overwriting files. See also
- Do not overwrite files that have the same size and CRC32 in both the
source and target archives.
-i is given, do not before
overwriting files that have the same size and CRC32.
- Display version information and exit.
exits 0 on success and >1 if an
was added in libzip 0.6.
and Thomas Klausner