dspam_logrotate - Rotate DSPAM logfiles
dspam_logrotate -a age [-v] [[-l
dspam_logrotate can be used to rotate DSPAM system log and/or the user
- -a ageAll log entries older than 'age' days will be
- -vPrint verbose output.
- -l logfileA list of one or more files to
- -d dirThe home directory of DSPAM or the root path
where user logs are located.
Copyright © 2002-2012 DSPAM Project
- Operation was successful.
- Operation resulted in an error.
All rights reserved.
For more information, see http://dspam.sourceforge.net.
dspam(1), dspam_admin(1), dspam_clean(1),
dspam_crc(1), dspam_dump(1), dspam_merge(1),