dspam_merge - merge several users' metadata into a composite
user1 user2 ... userN -o username
dspam_merge merges several users' metadata into a single user's
dictionary. This tool is designed to create global users and seeded data. The
hit sounds for each token and per-user totals are added together to produce a
single composite dataset. After creating a composite user, dspam_clean
should be run with the -p option to clean up extraneous data.
NOTE : Merges may take a considerable amount of time. This
could potentially increase the load on the server or even slow down the
delivery of email. A merge should only be performed when the system is
dspam_merge dick jane spot -o ralph
- --profile=PROFILESpecify a storage profile from
dspam.conf. The storage profile selected will be used
- for all database connectivity. See dspam.conf for more information.
- user1 user2 ... userNA list of users
to merge together.
- -o usernameThe target user which will be
created (if necessary). This user will contain
- the composite generated by the merge.
Merges the metadata dictionaries of dick, jane, and spot into a
single composite under the user ralph
Copyright © 2002-2012 DSPAM Project
- Operation was successful.
- Operation resulted in an error.
All rights reserved.
For more information, see http://dspam.sourceforge.net.
dspam(1), dspam_admin(1), dspam_clean(1),
dspam_crc(1), dspam_dump(1), dspam_logrotate(1),