glabels - Label and business card creation program for GNOME
glabels-3 [OPTIONS] [label-filename...]
glabels-3-batch [OPTIONS] [label-filename...]
glabels-3 is a lightweight program for creating labels and business cards
for the GNOME desktop environment. It is designed to work with various
laser/ink-jet peel-off label and business card sheets that you'll find at most
office supply stores. glabels-3 is pre-configured with templates for
many of these products. It also provides an interactive template designer for
creating new templates according to user specifications.
For full documentation see the gLabels online help.
glabels-3-batch is a command line utility to print labels
previously prepared with glabels-3.
- -?, --help
- Display a summary of available command-line options.
- Display a short usage summary.
- -v, --version
- Print program version information.
Options specific to glabels-batch
The $HOME/.config/libglabels/templates directory contains all user-defined
The gLabels homepage at <http://glabels.org/>.
Jim Evins <email@example.com>
- -o filename, --output=filename
- Set output filename to filename.
- -s n, --sheets=n
- Set number of sheets to n. (default=1)
- -c n, --copies=n
- Set number of copies to n. (default=1)
- -f n, --first=n
- Set label on first sheet to start printing from to n.
- -l, --outline
- Print outlines around labels. This is useful for testing printer alignment
or printing proof sheets.
- -r, --reverse
- Print mirror image of labels. This is useful for clear labels intended to
be seen from the back through glass.