ifuse - Mount directories of an iOS device locally using fuse.
ifuse MOUNTPOINT [OPTIONS]
Mount directories of an iOS device locally using fuse. By default the media
directory is mounted, options allow to also mount the sandbox container of an
app, an app's documents folder or even the root filesystem on jailbroken
$ ifuse /media/iPhone --root
This mounts the root filesystem of the first attached device on
this computer in the directory /media/iPhone.
Regular users are able to unmount fuse mounts using
"fusermount -u MOUNTPOINT".
Julien Lavergne (man page)
- -o opt,[opt...]
- mount options.
- -u, --udid UDID
- mount specific device by UDID.
- -n, --network
- connect to network device.
- -h, --help
- print usage information.
- -V, --version
- print version.
- -d, --debug
- enable libimobiledevice communication debugging.
- --documents APPID
- mount 'Documents' folder of app identified by APPID.
- --container APPID
- mount sandbox root of an app identified by APPID.
- list installed apps that have file sharing enabled.
- mount root file system (jailbroken device required).