mhwaveedit - A simple and fast GTK2 sound editor
] [ audio_file ...
This manual page documents briefly the mhwaveedit
is a graphical program for editing sound files, intended to be
user-friendly and robust.
- Disable LADSPA plugins
- --driver alsa | oss | jack | pulse |
- Use a specific sound driver for playback
- Perform a test of conversion functions
- Perform a conversion performance test
- Show a short help message
- Display the version of mhwaveedit
is Copyright (C) 2002-2010, Magnus Hjorth
mhWaveEdit is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software
Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later
This manual page was written by Francois Wendling <email@example.com> for
the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).