rtpdump.pl - Parse and display incoming RTP packet headers
rtpdump.pl <address> [<port>]
rtpdump.pl displays the RTP header of packets sent to a multicast group. If no
port is specified, then port 5004 is assumed.
For each packet recieved, the following fields are displayed:
- COUNT - the number of packets recieved.
- SRC - the source IP address and port.
- LEN - the length of the payload (in bytes).
- PT - the payload type number.
- SSRC - the source indentifier unique to this session.
- SEQ - the packet's contiguous sequence number.
- TIME - the packet's timestamp (based on payload clock rate).
- MARK - displayed if the packet's marker bit is set.
Unicast addresses aren't currently detected and fail when trying to join
Nicholas J Humfrey, email@example.com
Copyright (C) 2006 University of Southampton
This script is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.005 or, at your option, any
later version of Perl 5 you may have available.