- convert set of vff file(s) to one 3D MINC2.0 format file.
vff2mnc [<options>] <output-file> <input-list>
command is used to convert vff format files to MINC2.0
"VFF" stands for "Vextractor File Format". This format is
used for storing vector data between sessions. The vff file contains the image
information at the very top in text format and the actual image right after
the form feed character ' in binary.
- Do not swap bytes when creating the MINC2.0 file.
- Print list of series (don't create files).
- Print summary of command-line options and abort
- Print the program and library versions and abort
Leila Baghdadi (adopted from JG Sled Perl code)
Please direct all complaints and inquiries to Leila Baghdadi
Probably many. But must discover them first
Copyrights 1993-2006 for the Montreal Neurological Institute.