Beanstalk::Job - Class to represent a job from a beanstalkd server
- Returns job id
- Returns Beanstalk::Client object for the server the job resides on
- Returns true if the job is buried
- Returns true if the job was created via a reserve command and has not been
deleted, buried or released
- Returns the raw data for the beanstalkd server for the job
- Returns the last error
- Return a Stats object for this job. See Beanstalk::Client for a list of
- Tell the server to delete this job
- Calling "touch" on a reserved job will reset the time left for
the job to complete back to the original ttr value.
- Peek this job on the server.
- Release the job.
- Tell the server to bury the job
- Decode and return the raw data from the beanstalkd server
- Return the name of the tube the job is in
- Returns the jobs time to run, in seconds.
- Return the jobs priority
Beanstalk::Pool, Beanstalk::Client, Beanstalk::Stats
Graham Barr <email@example.com>
Copyright (C) 2008 by Graham Barr.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself.