Bio::MAGETAB::BaseClass - Abstract base class for all MAGE-TAB classes.
This class is the abstract base class from which all of the MAGE-TAB classes are
derived. It cannot be instantiated directly, but provides methods and
attributes common to all MAGE-TAB objects.
- namespace (optional)
- The namespace associated with any object identifiers (data type:
- authority (optional)
- The authority responsible for assignment of object identifiers (data type:
Each attribute has accessor (get_*) and mutator (set_*) methods, and also
predicate (has_*) and clearer (clear_*) methods where the attribute is
optional. Where an attribute represents a one-to-many relationship the mutator
accepts an arrayref and the accessor returns an array.
Methods not related to instantiated object attributes are listed below:
- Class method which stores a Bio::MAGETAB container object which will then
be used to store all subsequent instances of any Bio::MAGETAB::BaseClass
derived class (i.e., any MAGE-TAB object).
- Class method which retrieves the Bio::MAGETAB container object. This can
be used to navigate from a MAGE-TAB object instance to a listing of all
MAGE-TAB objects of a given type.
- Class method indicating whether or not a Bio::MAGETAB container object has
been associated with this class.
Tim F. Rayner <email@example.com>
This library is released under version 2 of the GNU General Public License