Business::MaxMind::TelephoneVerification - Access MaxMind's Telephone
This module queries the Telephone Verification service and calls the customer
- Class method that returns a Business::MaxMind::TelephoneVerification
object. If isSecure is set to 1, it will use a secure connection. If debug
is set to 1, will print debugging output to standard error. timeout
parameter is used to set timeout in seconds, if absent default value for
timeout is 10 seconds.
- Sets input fields. The input fields are
Returns 1 on success, 0 on failure.
- Sends out query to MaxMind server and waits for response. If the primary
server fails to respond, it sends out a request to the secondary
- Returns the output returned by the MaxMind server as a hash reference. The
output fields are
- TJ Mather <email@example.com>
- Frank Mather <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is Copyright (c) 2015 by MaxMind, Inc..
This is free software, licensed under:
The GNU General Public License, Version 2, June 1991