retrieve ar(1) header for an archive member
ELF Access Library (libelf, -lelf)
() function returns a pointer
to an archive member header for a descriptor
. This descriptor must have been returned
by a prior call to
and must be a descriptor for a member inside an
includes the following
- char *
- A pointer to a null terminated string containing the translated name of
the archive member.
- char *
- A pointer to a null terminated string containing the untranslated name for
the archive member, including all
formatting characters and trailing white space.
- The timestamp associated with the member.
- The uid of the creator of the member.
- The gid of the creator of the member.
- The file mode of the member.
- The size of the member in bytes.
This function returns a valid pointer to an
structure if successful, or NULL if
an error is encountered.
() may fail with the
- Argument elf was NULL.
- Argument elf was not a descriptor for a
member of an