Event::RPC::Logger - Logging facility for Event::RPC
my $server = Event::RPC::Server->new (
logger => Event::RPC::Logger->new(
filename => "/var/log/myserver.log",
fh_lref => [ $fh, $sock ],
min_level => 2,
This modules implements a simple logging facility for the Event::RPC framework.
Log messages may be written to a specific file and/or a bunch of filehandles,
which may be sockets as well.
This is a list of options you can pass to the new()
- All log messages are appended to this file.
- All log messages are printed into this list of filehandles.
- This is the minimum log level. Output of messages with a lower level is
suppressed. This option may be altered using set_min_level() even
in a running server.
- $logger->log ( [$level, ] $msg )
- The log() method does the actual logging. Called with one argument
the messages gets the default level of 1. With two argumens the first is
the level for the message.
- $logger->add_fh ( $fh )
- This adds a filehandle to the internal list of filhandles all log messages
are written to.
- $logger->remove_fh ( $fh )
- Removes a filehandle.
Jörn Reder <joern at zyn dot de>
Copyright (C) 2002-2006 by Joern Reder, All Rights Reserved.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself.
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained
- Around line 201:
- Non-ASCII character seen before =encoding in 'Jörn'. Assuming