HPL_indxg2l - Map a global index into a local one.
int HPL_indxg2l( const int IG
, const int
, const int NB
, const int SRCPROC
const int NPROCS );
computes the local index of a matrix entry pointed to by the
global index IG. This local returned index is the same in all processes.
- IG (input) const int
- On entry, IG specifies the global index of the matrix entry. IG must be at
- INB (input) const int
- On entry, INB specifies the size of the first block of the global matrix.
INB must be at least one.
- NB (input) const int
- On entry, NB specifies the blocking factor used to partition and
distribute the matrix. NB must be larger than one.
- SRCPROC (input) const int
- On entry, if SRCPROC = -1, the data is not distributed but replicated, in
which case this routine returns IG in all processes. Otherwise, the value
of SRCPROC is ignored.
- NPROCS (input) const int
- On entry, NPROCS specifies the total number of process rows or columns
over which the matrix is distributed. NPROCS must be at least one.