HPL_recv - Receive a message.
int HPL_recv( double * RBUF
, int SRC
, int RTAG
is a simple wrapper around MPI_Recv. Its main purpose is to
allow for some experimentation / tuning of this simple routine. Successful
completion is indicated by the returned error code HPL_SUCCESS. In the case of
messages of length less than or equal to zero, this function returns
- RBUF (local output) double *
- On entry, RBUF specifies the starting address of buffer to be
- RCOUNT (local input) int
- On entry, RCOUNT specifies the number of double precision entries in RBUF.
RCOUNT must be at least zero.
- SRC (local input) int
- On entry, SRC specifies the rank of the sending process in the
communication space defined by COMM.
- RTAG (local input) int
- On entry, STAG specifies the message tag to be used for this communication
- COMM (local input) MPI_Comm
- The MPI communicator identifying the communication space.