HPL_send - Send a message.
int HPL_send( double * SBUF
, int DEST
, int STAG
is a simple wrapper around MPI_Send. Its main purpose is to
allow for some experimentation / tuning of this simple routine. Successful
completion is indicated by the returned error code MPI_SUCCESS. In the case of
messages of length less than or equal to zero, this function returns
- SBUF (local input) double *
- On entry, SBUF specifies the starting address of buffer to be sent.
- SCOUNT (local input) int
- On entry, SCOUNT specifies the number of double precision entries in SBUF.
SCOUNT must be at least zero.
- DEST (local input) int
- On entry, DEST specifies the rank of the receiving process in the
communication space defined by COMM.
- STAG (local input) int
- On entry, STAG specifies the message tag to be used for this communication
- COMM (local input) MPI_Comm
- The MPI communicator identifying the communication space.