MR::IProto::Cluster::Server - server
This class is used to implement all communication with one server.
- Host name or IP address.
- Port number.
- Server weight.
- Timeout of connect operation.
- Timeout of read and write operations.
- Enable TCP_NODELAY.
- Enable SO_KEEPALIVE.
- Max amount of simultaneous request.
- Is server used in balancing.
- Class method used to disconnect all iproto-connections. Very useful in
case of fork().
- _send_started( $sync, $message, $data )
- This method is called when message is started to send.
- _recv_finished( $sync, $message, $data, $error )
- This method is called when message is received.
Hey! The above document had some coding errors, which are explained
- Around line 197:
- You forgot a '=back' before '=head1'