Mail::Message::TransferEnc::Binary - encode/decode binary message bodies
is a Mail::Message::TransferEnc
is a Mail::Reporter
my Mail::Message $msg = ...;
my $decoded = $msg->decoded;
my $encoded = $msg->encode(transfer => 'binary');
Encode or decode message bodies for binary transfer encoding. This is totally no
Extends "DESCRIPTION" in Mail::Message::TransferEnc.
Extends "METHODS" in Mail::Message::TransferEnc.
- Error: Decoder for transfer encoding $type does not work: $@
- Compiling the required transfer encoding resulted in errors, which means
that the decoder can not be used.
- Warning: No decoder for transfer encoding $type.
- A decoder for the specified type of transfer encoding is not
- Error: Package $package does not implement $method.
- Fatal error: the specific package (or one of its superclasses) does not
implement this method where it should. This message means that some other
related classes do implement this method however the class at hand does
not. Probably you should investigate this and probably inform the author
of the package.
This module is part of Mail-Message distribution version 3.007, built on
September 03, 2018. Website: http://perl.overmeer.net/CPAN/
Copyrights 2001-2018 by [Mark Overmeer <email@example.com>]. For other
contributors see ChangeLog.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the same terms as Perl itself. See http://dev.perl.org/licenses/